Wednesday, November 12, 2014

1963

It’s a mystery why you find random patches of perfectly smooth concrete slab. I could feel my wheels smiling as they rolled across them. They only started gritting their teeth once back onto the ridged, aged concrete. I had to drop my apple on the ridged, aged concrete.
            It bounced twice and I cringed at the thought of the bruised craters I’d find once I retrieved it back. Yet, my apple was still nicely shaped with no soft spots. There were only tiny droplets.
The texturized concrete pierced minuscule holes into my apple and sugary crystal beads oozed out. I initially thought they were only water droplets picked up by the dew on the ground, but they tasted so sweet.

That was just some dialogue I came up with, inspired by an actual event that just happened a few moments ago! Always love inspirations made by food. 

Anyway, here are some polaroids I have taken thus far! I've used many different types of scanners (this was on the span of a couple of weeks), so the quality will vary... Some of my favorite polaroids got edited on photoshop, so they found a place here as well.


 All shot on a Polaroid Land Model 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment